21 February 2013

Heat

Have I mentioned ow much I love Bondi and Manly Beaches?  Because if I haven't, there's something wrong.  Both are great. Both are large and have a great surf and lots of sandy areas to spread a towel out on. The only real downsides I have with the beaches are that it takes awhile to get to them and they're popular, so there's lots of people at them. But they are still great and I enjoyed going to them and spending some time on each.

Today, I flew to Perth. You know how when you're checking the weather being going out and it's something a little different than the usual, and you're all, Oh that'll be fine!  Well, that was me. I was excited over what I was finding out what the weather was like in Perth and along the west coast. Don't get me wrong, I still am. This is great, to be experiencing such warm weather when I'm used to it being minus like forty.

Anyways, the pilot told us it was like 37 out, no biggie. I got lost, biggie.  I walked up a huge hill, biggie - going to King's Park, worth the hill... mostly.  I wenr back and chilled out by the pool, no biggie, it was great, actually.  Being in the water, even just my legs, really cooled me down - so much so that when I went back to my room, I was shivery because of the A/C. Hehehe. 

Anyways. That was boring. I'm going up the coast starting tomorrow for a week. There will be excitement.  And I have some ideas about what to for when I get back to Perth next week. Heh.

TTFN! Xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;