08 November 2012

Fairy Penguins!!

These psst few days have been incredible! The tour to Melbourne from Sydney was heaps of fun, and I met some great people. We went to Canberra, which was kinda boring, and then to the Snowy Mountains, with the next day including walking through the snow AND swimming in the ocean! (For some of us anyways!) We saw kangaroos and emus in the wild, including some joeys! :3

The tour ended in Melbourne but we still hung out that night.  Oh and we saw an AC/DC cover band in the mountains.  Cool stuff. :P

The day after I went out to Phillip Island, which was awesome! I saw kangaroos, wallabies, emus, koalas, peacocks, dingos, and, best of all: fairy penguins! Such smart animals! I love them, officially my favourite type of bird (which probably isn't saying much, buuut).

I explored Melbourne the next day, and then flew to Launceston, Tasmania to begin the next tour. Today, when gbe tour began, we went to Cateracts Gorge, or something lakeheadu that, and it was really pretty. We then went to the Bay of Fires.  Really cool and pretty place. Remind me to tell you where the name came from layer. :P

This evening, we had the option of seeing fairy penguins (again), and so I did that, and it essential pretty cool. At one point, we had to wait while one of the penguins crossed in front of us. Haha, really cool! I love those guys! :3

Tomorrow, we head... somewhere before going somewhere else, before going to Hobart. Haha, I can't remember where we're going. :P

Well, TTFN! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;