30 July 2012

Video!

Hi there!  I was in Sydney over the weekend.  It was a lot of fun.  I took about 1500 pictures and videos over the course of the two days.  So there's going to be lots that you can all see.  Once I get everything uploaded, that is.  I have all the videos loaded onto my YouTube page, so feel free to jump over there (really, who am I to stop you from doing what you want? :P).

Anyways, rather than me writing everything here and telling you and making you read every little detail, I made a video while I was in Sydney last night (Sunday 29 July 2012) detailing those two days.

Part 1:  I thought I had to get off, but it turned out my stop wasn't for a while yet.

Part 2: A bit longer.  I forgot to tell you that I also visited Sydney Tower, which is why I was able to point it out.  And the name of the ice cream parlor I was at was called "Royal Copenhagen", which is probably where I got the idea of "D" from... Denmark?

Anyways, there's a lot more videos of my weekend, including, but not limited to, the ferry from Circular Quay to Manly, my walk along Bondi Beach (two or three videos), my short walk along Manly Beach, my walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and 360 views of where I was looking and what was around me at that very moment.

Pictures will be uploaded in the next few days onto both my Facebook page and my Flickr account, so look out for those.  Oh yeah, and because I was using two cameras, there are a bunch of both pictures and videos out of order, but since there are so many, I'm not being bothered to correct that.  Also, I'm much too lazy and tired to have anything to do with renaming the videos.  haha.

I was up at about 6AM this morning in order to catch my train.  And it was late.  So, that's really annoying.  But, I made it in time for my class.  Which is good.

Anyways, I've put more into this than I had planned.  I'll talk to you later!  xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;